The old cellar has been in existence for almost 1000 years and the Lesehof since 1424 and although it was not immediately pressed, there are records that Benedictine monks already planted wine and cultivated apricots. In 1786 Urban's family took over the vineyard and since then we have been making wine without interruption. Urban's father brought the name with the unconventional å from Sweden in the 1980s. Ten generations of viticulture lie between the beginnings and the present. This means not only a lot of tradition, but also a commitment to continue.